I swear. Sometimes I think i have a death wish stamped all over my forehead.
Today's lesson? Maxine will do anything it takes to avoid finding a cab back alone from kota damansara again.
Oh but before that :)
I'd just like to point out that the time spent in AC, Subang during noon was nice and I got to see Kenny again after a whole year :) Oh and Mr Zawir Iyas, mr-missing-all-time was good company too even though he sadistically enjoys tormenting me with his bullying ways. there was also too low a female population there for me to chatter chatter chit chit with :(
Anyshmooze, I headed to Kota Damansara for unknown reasons after Subang. So, being on the rush to get back home after, to go visit my grandmother, I was desperate enough as it was to find a cab to bloody stop for me to get in.
Imagine my relief when a lovely nice looking old man taxi driver finally stopped by my dying, flailing hand :)
You think EVERYYYTHING will be okay until mr grandpa driver who seems all innocent enough starts harassing you.
FIRST, he asked what nationality i was.
But it went something more like :
Taxi : Cina? Melayu? Lain-lain ka?
Maxine : -__-?
Taxi : Gwai Lo or Melayu?
Maxine : Chinese.
Taxi : Got speak Hokkien?
Maxine : English only for now sorry.
And then he compared me to bean curd.
Taxi : Taufu ar ? Taufu bakar? You got speak Malay?
Maxine : YESSS. Are we going to move yet? BUKIT DAMANSARA PLEASE. like now.
And THIS is where it gets good.
Taxi : Oh wait ar wait ar leng lui. I got one friend come Cheras KL. He follow us in car!
Maxine : Wait. Cheras? Your friend? No i need to go back NOW.
Taxi : He come. He sure like you! You speak good! I call him! *Stops at some dodgy car mechanic and beeps*
Maxine : WHAT.?!
Taxi : He come down soon don't worry :D you got speak Malay and English?
And for the life of me, I spot this snaggle toothed rapist candidate smiling like the seed of chucky outside the car shop.
So I'm sorry if my sudden slamming-the-door-and-running-across-the-heavy-trafficked-street departure offended mr-crazy-shit-out-looking-for-concubines,
But HE'S not the one who got lost running around dataran sunway in the end :(
So thank you to Iryan who came all the way out and saved me ;D Kudos to you!
Till next time, xoxo :)
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I told Iryan to walk all the way to get you ):
Post a Comment