Sunday, December 14, 2008

This week

I was raging on this morning about how i was very abruptly woken up to go buy lights, adaptors and lunch @ Centrepoint. I know. What better way to start a story right? :) Besides, in contrast to my previous lame attempt at poetry, I guessed a more chipper post would lighten the mood..

This Week :
Mel and I head over to Phileo Damansara for a DemoP0wer job interview.
Think it was just the two of us? Turns out there's a whole ROOM of college students waiting to be interviewed as well. As usual, everyone had to stand up and introduce theirselves shamelessly in front of the whole room.
So here I am rambling about SPM and the books I read until they ask about my relationship status. Well hello nosy people. Can i skip the question? No. Okay. Single unfortunately. Not available. Now back off bitches. grr.
Next, we had to see the interviewers personally :)

Job Interviewer : Sell me this air spray. Make it your own :)
Maxine : Hi, can i introduce you to nature's most loveliest smells in your own home? It's completely allergy tested.
Interviewer : Oh but I don't like the smell of the waterfall! I want orange
Maxine : Today's your lucky day because we've got all sorts of fruity and floral scents in stock. Not only will you be able to enjoy the smell of nature without having to go outdoors, this spray has been known to contain special endorphins that make you happier!
Interviewer : Oh like a drug?
Maxine : Um. If you put it that way.
Interviewer : How many sprays do I get?
Maxine : Erm. 3000?
Interviewer : And for how much?
Maxine : Ten-. NINE dollars. and 16 for two in a lot :)

Not a bad job okay! And the spray bottle was god damn ugly i had to make up everything to make it look glamorous. :)
I think Mel did a better job though hee

So come visit me @ Cold Storage, Ikano Power Centre on weekends in January :)

A few days later :
Mel, Lynn and I head over to Taylors College, Hartamas for a quick look.
Melanie and Lynn are interested in >> A Levels (Preferably Science Courses)
Maxine? >> A Levels/SAM/American Transfer Degree what the hell? (Pyschology/Law)
Go figure.
Why is it I always find myself detached during wavering and inconclusive times like these?

I attended HELP's talk about Pyschology and Law and I still cannot determine which is most suitable for me =\
I really need to figure out what i want to do with my life. Besides donating blood.
And how on earth I am going to convince dear father to buy me a siberian husky puppy for garfield to play with.

Thats all for now motherchuckers.
Oh PS this is for you mirza (: We and Ewern were webcamho-in and i thought of this.


No comments: