Wednesday Night
Mom : I'm taking you for a new magazine launch party!
Maxine : What time?
Mom : Get ready in 40 minutes!
Maxine : Is there paparazzi?
Mom : Yes
Maxine : Ok. Don't lie.
Just as we get in the car its like WHOOOOSH thunderstorm. Hee Garfield can't come home now. Okay so i reach for my safety belt because my mom drives worse than in death race at night let alone in a storm.
We pass by the correct turning and end up going to Wangsa Maju.
Mom : Oops
1 hour later - Still raining buckets ;(
Mom : I CANT READ THE SIGN
AndOhmygodLorrrrryy
Oh lord give me tinted windows now please.
Mom : Okay look out for bombay palace!
Maxine : I'm not going to bombay palace in this dress
Mom : No! its near bombay palace. Oh :P Yay we reach 2 Residence!
Maxine : Where's the party?
Mom : Okay it's in the apartment.
Maxine : Not a hotel?!!!!@#!@#
Oh this isn't too bad :) It's a beautiful 3 story penthouse even more lavish than the ones in Gossip Girl.
Photographer : Picture please? Stand right by the granite
Maxine : Heh ok. *snaps shot before i can smile*
Maxine fails to mingle miserably and turns to one of the hostesses : How much are they selling one unit for now?
Hostess : Oh about 7 million.
Maxine : .....
Hostess : ....
Maxine : So where will you be for christmas?
SEVEN. MILLION. i have to check this place out now. 5 bedrooms..1 dining area...1 living room..1 kitchen...1 pool with lounge..A million bathrooms..Marry me hostess lady <3>
Oh we have all the refreshments upstairs! Courtesy of Delicious.
Sighted >> White wine? Truffles? Seafood Spaghetti? World why do you hate me ;(
Oh i see Caesar Salad. Well that's okay then <3>
After 2 hours of mingling we head home.
Mom : I hope you talked to the right people
Maxine : I only talked to the hostess! And one other guy :(
Mom : There's the advertising ball on Friday. Time to increase your social circle.
Nevermind tomorrow will be a better day :) And I will learn to practice impromptu mingling with young yuppie types prior to any more events.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment