Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dinner at J&R :)

FIRST POST BITCHES ! :D

I made the slip up of having dinner at Jarrod and Rawlins tonight.
I wouldn't say it's a god awful restaurant since first impressions are very inclusive based on my overall opinion but dear GOD.



Walking into the restaurant after paying for car jockey service. naturally. *Wow moderately classy and everyone here looks adequate too ;D* Of course preferable dining would have to be at the smoking area outdoors *no mosquito repellent to save my life* but anyway it was VERY cooling with no insects whatsoever and immaculately decorated with lights and curtains (: Our table turned out to be one of those high barrel ones and my mom was apprehensive about toppling over. yeaaaa!

While waiting I entertained myself, surveying a few of the foreign kids there, thinking how cute and little they were until one of them starting having some sort of fit. My mom delightfully told us about how she was laughing too hard yesterday and accidentally slapped her colleague off her bar chair *stealthily inches my chair away*. So yes naturally the closest to her was my dad so he got the laughing slaps for the evening. Well the service was horrendous, i waited about a whopping 40 minutes to be served a god damn sandwich which ended up being too dry ;( I upped my tomato&mayo sauce twice. The only thing I have nice to say was that there were enough french fries on my plate to save someone's life.


French vanilla ice cream. I had to repeat my dessert order at least 6 times to 2 different waiters because the first one didn't understand what caramel sauce was :P


The ice cream came in a cute cup with one of those
extra tiny spoons you see at MacDonald's in their styrofoam coffee cups. So here I am wondering how the fuck i was supposed to eat one whole bowl of ice cream with a flimsy spoon smaller than my pinky nail so i got them to bring a teaspoon instead. DONT JUDGE ME :D

Oh yes the best part is coming. As the bill came we noticed an extra 12 DOLLARS was charged for COOKING each of our dishes. *Is this a supermarket or restaurant?* an extra 60 ringgit on the bill for cooking?! and for a western restaurant too?! I'll bring my own barbecue pit to cook my own dinner bitches! I was wondering what would've happened if we told them not to cook it. Raw sword fish? :S I'm usually not obstinate to bearing a hefty price but IF I HAVE TO PAY AN EXTRA 12 DOLLARS PLUS THE FOOD PRICE WHICH WASN'T CHEAP CHARLIE TO BEGIN WITH, I'M BETTER OFF EATING MY FOOD CAVEMAN STYLE =D


Anyway being the fabulously malicious witch i was, i suggested leaving like one dollar as a tip, but my mother insisted on ten. So to remunerate my nerves, I took ALL their tissue papers and toothpicks back home =) If you ask me I should've filched their silverware as well for the price I paid. Now i'm feeling quite depressed. my mother said it was because gin tonic makes you that way but she had some and she's out dancing while i'm stuck at home, so you do the math :(

1 comment:

Q.O.B said...

hey hey hey.....thanks for sharing your blog it basically made my day after reading it...albeit inactive :P...anyway, I saw one happy family there....m pretty envy tho :D...

MUH